used by the various ethnic groups of a country?
What aspects should be considered?
And what parties of stake-holder with interests in language planning?
Make an example of planning a language!
Without the language of its own, a nation is only 'half the nation.' Explain these statements!
having hundreds of ethnic languages and various cultures, its government and people should be aware of and treat the vernaculars as 'treasure' of giant wealth, as long
as it can make use of them all! Explain those statements!
might exist to be the potential language of the world. What do you think of
those statements? Explain!
11. You know what domain is ? In general it means …
or her code in conversation? Explain your answer!
or expressions of another language to be used through conversation or speech?
Or it means something else? So what?
Is it possible that Javanese is dying? Explain your thought!
18. Now, state your understanding on the following concept:
State the objective, requirement, term and condition, approach, and procedure!
20. Have you heard the notion of sociolinguistic terminologies?
Show me your understanding of the following terms
21. Do you know how many functions of speech a language has?
22. What are these?
23. Have you heard Lakoff's linguistic features of women's speech?
24. What aspects of language are Sociolinguists interested in?
What is men's equivalent activity to women's gossip?
36. What is verbal hygiene?
than middle-class children from a sociolinguistic perspective?